Risk Management Training
Our methodology and training programs are aimed to assist organisations to build a proactive risk awareness and management culture. Our approach to Risk Management training recognises that different skills and knowledge is required at different job levels.
Paresco’s approach to Risk Management training recognises that different skills and knowledge is required at different job levels. At senior level we need strategic risk management focus, at middle management level we need a good understanding of risk management techniques to analyse risk, and at a workforce level we need the practical application of the right tools to identify and report risks.
With this understanding Paresco has adopted the 4-layer approach to Risk Management organised into 3 levels of work which are:
- Executive/Senior Management
- Middle/Supervisory management; and
Our methodology and training programs are aimed to assist organisations to build a proactive risk awareness and management culture.
The high-level objectives of each training course adapted to the 3-levels of work are described below:
- A deeper practical understanding of Risk Management (RM) concepts and Risk Assessment (RA) methods
- An understanding of the role of Risk Management in corporate governance and the organisation’s integrated risk management (IRM) framework
- The ability to understand the main requirements for ORM implementation
- The ability to determine the quality of RM activities and systems, scope a RA and apply tools for comparison with good practice RM approaches
- A process that enables you to make the correct operational decisions
- Produced a step change plan for the ORM journey
Risk Management 3 program (RM3)
Executives, board members and senior management
To provide an overview and instil a better understanding of the risk management process and its practice at operations, which will result in improved decision making that will support the achievement of your operational Risk Management objectives.
Outcomes of the course
Challenge the thinking of Operational Risk Management (ORM) and on completion of the course, will have:
Risk Management 2 program (RM2)
Middle and supervisory management
The RM2 programme is designed to assist the Middle and Supervisory Management in implementing a productive and safe task Risk Management (RM) system within his/her operation.
The programme is structured to enable the delegates to get a clear understanding of:
- The words and concepts of Operational Risk Management aligned to current Risk Management ‘speak’ of the organisation
- What is expected of the delegates to implement a 4-layered approach to Operational Risk Management
- The tools and techniques used to assess and manage risks in his/her area (scope) of operation
Outcomes of the course
- At the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Explain Operational Risk Management (ORM) concepts and terminology.
- Facilitate a Job/Task Risk Assessment in his/her team.
- Explain his/her role in the ORM process.
- Describe the actions and mind set to implement ORM at the appropriate levels in their teams.
Risk Management 1 program (RM1)
The RM1 programme is designed to assist your workforce to embed a consistent single approach to continues risk assessment that will improve the safety for all your employees.
Outcomes of the course
- Be aware of the 4 layers of the Operational Risk Management Process
- Understand that by applying continues risk assessment practices they can, and are, reducing injuries, saving lives, money, preventing property loss and damage to equipment – generally improving the work conditions by eliminating hazards.
Paresco offers exceptional technical skill sets in the local industry, enabling our customers to leverage their investments in Risk Management initiatives to their fullest potential. The focus is on cost and risk reduction, enabling sustainable growth safely.
Risk Management is a strategic, organisation-wide process of assessing, analysing and responding to the collective risks that impact an organisation’s ability to achieve its mandate.
Organisations able to successfully navigate their risk environments can build and manage a sustainable enterprise through the adoption of Risk Management strategies.
We assist our customers in the analysis of risk from an integrated perspective.
Our proven process is practical, quantitative and qualitative, and designed to ensure that your Risk Management strategies reach their full potential. To achieve this, it is critical to identify, prioritise and quantify the organisation’s key risks and link them to Strategic, Operational, Reporting and Compliance metrics. Risk response solutions can then be developed and implemented within an efficient risk governance framework.
We provide professional services in the following areas:
Baseline Risk Assessments
A baseline risk assessment is a requirement for multiple compliance systems across industries. With a Paresco risk assessment, you can meet compliance obligations and gain an understanding of your exposure to threats and vulnerabilities, through risk identification and risk.
Issue based Risk assessments
Issue based Risk Assessments are, as their name implies, based upon a specific issue. They could, for example, be instituted in response to the high priority risks identified in the Baseline Risk Assessment or even after a near miss or actual loss event. They are narrowly focused, being ‘issue-based but go into detail in re-evaluating the risk in more depth, and in then designing suitable treatment or control strategies. We specialise in Bow-Tie-Analysis as a tool to conduct issue-based analysis.
Job/Task Risk Assessments
Paresco undertakes job or task risk assessments by involving your team, to do this we make observations, carry out interviews, take images and review existing documentation. We develop your risk assessment using the information gathered and deliver them to your team. This can be recorded for evidence of communication and internal training.
Whether you’re new to e-learning or have an established training competency that you’re looking to enhance, we’re the easiest path to transforming your business.
Our Online Content Delivery Platform, the Paresco CDP, is delivered on a “software as a service” (SaaS) basis. This means that our solution is a hosted system (we take care of the infrastructure, administration and management of the system) built specifically for organisations that don’t want to focus on the delivery system, but rather focus on their organisations Risk Management learning objectives.
The following is central to our CDP offering:
- Development of online content to get most of the tracking and reporting capability offered by the Paresco CDP platform
- Manage all your candidates effortlessly through a single online interface
- Reducing the cost of delivering content to your workforce
- Decrease productivity lost time incurred by class room or facilitated training
- Accelerated roll-out of content to any number of users, from 1 to thousands, within minutes
- 24/7, 365 days availability of content from any internet-connected computer or mobile device. This allows your workforce to train when and where and as many times as they want
- The Paresco CDP will allow you to track the effectiveness of your training programs. You can now determine your workforce’s knowledge gains through statistical data
- Through the Paresco CDP, you will be able to easily manage customisation of courseware. This customisation will provide you with the opportunity to develop unique training programs based on job, machine, or location
- Our LFI-Net offering focuses to effectively deliver critical Risk Management information like Learnings from Incidents and Change management of key concepts or processes to your organisation.
Paresco Risk Management Application
The Paresco Application adopts the 4-Layer methodology in its productivity workflows and information capturing to assist organisations to build a proactive risk awareness and management culture.
The Paresco App adopts the 4-Layer methodology in its productivity workflows to assist organisations to build a proactive risk awareness and management culture. Combined with a web platform, the Paresco App provides visibility and insights to help raise safety and quality standards across an organisation. Your team can collect consistent data, standardise operations, send reports, identify failed areas and get problems resolved.
Enable your risk management processes with a data-driven application. Safety inspections, checklist, and Incident investigations are now consistent and standardised and are underpinned with an integrated workflow system to ensure you have real-time action on risk insight you derive from the workforce.
Key features of the Paresco App includes:
Our drag and drop template builder makes it easy to create customised forms
Complete inspections or checklist from anywhere on any mobile or tablet device
Build workflows to manage your inspection and reporting procedures
Reporting and Analytics
Detailed inspection reports to get insight and fix problems faster
Connect the Paresco App to your business software systems
Ensure inspection and checklist are completed on time